The orange SWIMTRAINER "Classic“ is used for teaching perfect arm and leg movements.
- This SWIMTRAINER "Classic" is designed for small children with an approximate weight of 15 kg to 30 kg and is suited for beginners and advanced learners. (2 years to 6 years)
- The SWIMTRAINER "Classic" gives children the necessary sense of achievement and security in the water during every stage of their development.
- This forms the basis for being successful at learning how to swim. With fun, children will develop a positive life long relationship with the water.
- Our specially designed swimming aids are introduced according to the child's age and learning ability (red, orange, yellow).
- The SWIMTRAINER "Classic" is used with babies to support their early development.
- Later our training technique should be applied for the child to achieve a perfect swimming style.
Our SWIMTRAINER "Classic" offers children:
- Ideal swimming position in the water
- Inflatable pads to prevent slipping through
- Adjustable safety belt to prevent tipping forwards
- All SWIMTRAINER "Classic" are made off robust PVC and have five inflatable chambers.
- The practical clip fastener and inflatable shoulder straps allow fast and secure fitting.
- Our SWIMTRAINER "Classic" is tested by TÜV & GS, meet the Australian Standard "AS 1900 - 2002 Flotation aids for water familiarization and swimming tuition" and are phthalate free
Please make sure you select the correct size for your baby/child.
Please do not inflate with a high pressure pump as the inflatable may burst if over inflated.
Please have patients with your child. Some children takes longer to get used to certain products.
Please read the instructions carefully.
What's in the box
1 x SWIMTRAINER "Classic", 1 x instruction manual.